Being the Forever Alone Friend can be quite fun. No responsibilities, no one to tell you what to do, however, it often involves missing out on date night with your friends or having to deal with being the third wheel - awkies.
1. You only get phone calls to hang out with your mates when their significant other is out of town.
2. All your mates are horrified by your drunken "one night" stories as if they’ve never done anything like that (yeah right!)
3. Your social feeds are full of engagements, weddings and baby photos (vom)
4. As soon as you start dating, your mates are convinced you are going to settle down.
5. You are 100% labelled the “bad influence”