Terms and Conditions
Registered address in UK - Root7, Unit 309, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH
Company registration number 07364238.
VAT number 105 17
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site; including text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of ROOT7., Copyright ©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping in this store or placing an order and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
We accept credit cards as a form of payment. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that ROOT7 is not responsible for the operation of, or content located on or throughout any such site.
Multiple Product Orders
For multiple product orders, we will make every attempt to ship all items contained in that order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge will be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. ROOT7 reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
These conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether this store signs them or not. ROOT7 reserves the right to make changes to this site and these conditions at any time.
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship by the next business day. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock, which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from ROOT7, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number and a password. We use this information to process your order(s), to keep you updated on your purchases and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to this store. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Privacy on Other Web Sites
• We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship.
• Fulfilment mistakes that may be made which result in the shipment of incorrect products to you will also be accepted for return.
• You can return any item within 30 days of purchase if your item is in a resalable, undamaged condition.
• Root7 holds the right to refuse refunds or exchanges if damaged or unwanted products are returned without reporting within 5days of delivery.
• We may require photographic evidence of purchase before return is processed (photographic evidence must be sent to email@example.com with clear description of damages or fulfilment issue)
• Root7 will refund the price you purchased your item at -this includes sale items or voucher purchased items and delivery costs.
• In the event of discontinued or no stock of the returned item, we will refund the full amount the item was purchased at (see above)
• We can only refund or replace items purchased from our online store. Any items purchase from our distributing partners must be returned to the store purchased at, in order for us to maintain accurate stock levels.
• All returns will be inspected before replacements and/or refunds are issued.
• In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
• Please allow up to 7 working days for your return/refund to be processed.
• Goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
• All returns must be sent to the below address with the following returns slip filled out.
• We are unable to offer an exchange or refund on personalised items unless faulty.
ROOT7 Returns c/o Nivtar Distribution
Duxford Business Park
Shipping Time -- Most orders will ship the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
Shopping Cart Help
This online store is powered by Shopify shopping cart software. The Shopify ecommerce solution provides the means to power this ROOT7 but is in no way responsible for the activities/content found within. All content found on this site; including products, web copy, promotions etc., is the sole property of ROOT7 and has no direct ties to Shopify as a company. If you have any questions about what appears inside this store, please contact us directly from our contact us page.
Our store will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state/province where ROOT7 holds a presence. For orders shipped to other areas, you (the shopper) are solely responsible for any sales taxes and/or other taxes that may apply.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, ROOT7 shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. ROOT7 shall also have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, ROOT7 will issue a refund to your card in the amount of the incorrect price.