Wimbledon is just around the corner and will be taking place from the 27th June – 10th July. Best of all, we have another drink to help you celebrate in the festivities.
We all know Wimbledon is an exciting time for all tennis fans! With so many new players and the all-time favourites returning, it will certainly be an exhilarating tournament. Get ready to watch your favourite tennis player in action.
Invite your guests over for the opening and offer them your very own chocolate covered strawberry shots.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shots
Prepare yourself for alcohol served in yummy edible strawberry shot glasses! It’s easy to make and we can assure you that your guests will be wanting more. Follow these 10 easy steps.
1. Find big strawberries - the bigger the better!
2. Cut the top of the strawberry stem off so that they can stand on their own. Adding chocolate to the base makes them even more stable.
3. Now, cut the inside of the strawberry into a cup shape. Remember not to cut it too thin
4. Melt chocolate and pour it into a bowl
5. Dip the bottom of the strawberry into the chocolate
6. Allow it to set in an upright position on wax paper
7. Freeze the dipped strawberry cups for 20 minutes
8. Get creative and fill the strawberry cups with your alcohol desire. We recommend a mixture of vanilla vodka, Godiva liquor and chocolate syrup
9. Let it set into the strawberry for a few minutes before serving
10. Top it with whipped cream and enjoy!
There you have it. 10 easy steps to create your very own Wimbledon chocolate covered strawberry shots!
If you are interested in finding out more about our products or you would like to order from Root 7 please feel free to contact us on 08455001215 or email us at email@example.com. Remember to drink differently with Root7.